Monday, September 27, 2010

Wonderful Plans and Realizations

So today was a day like any other, only I went to my sister's to receive wonderful news. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I comes out during Thanksgiving Break, November 21st to be exact. This is great news, because this means my sister and I can double date to the movie- but more importantly, we can dress up!!!

So Kirsty is going to be Winky the House-Elf. Matt is (grudgingly) going to be Creature the House-Elf. I am going to be Dobby The House-Elf and Kevin is going to be Griphook. I am so excited!!!! We watched the trailer at my sisters and I almost pissed myself. And whilst this seems nerdy- many of you would probably like to have to gall to admit- you love Harry Potter. I say- embrace it. Be ballsy and just admit that Harry Potter is absolutely excellent. I've done it, and it feels good.

To anyone who wants to join our mismatched group of ecstatic McCarthy women and unhappy men (i.e. Matt and Kevin)- feel free to give me a call. Also, if anyone knows where to get that costume off of Yes Man, let me know- it would be perfect :D

No comments:

Post a Comment