Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13, 2010

Let me introduce myself. I am Fiona and I currently go to university in Austin. I am dating a sexy German named Kevin. We are currently trying the long distance thing- it sucks hard. My life is not particularly exciting, but I have some fun adventures once and a while. Today, however, I experienced no adventures. 

So, let's get to my day. I got up and went to class. It was alright, I only have three classes on Mondays. I go from 1 to 3 and have another class late in the day so I end up not being finished until about 7. In my large break I did something I've never done before- painted my nails hot pink. I don't know how I feel about it, it makes my fingers look a little pink all together, as I am ginger and have red undertones in my complexion. So most exciting thing so far: painting my nails pink- sick.

Plans for later: Watching the True Blood Season 3 finale. I know what you must be thinking- True Blood? This girl a freak and into vampires. - If you've never seen the show then you cannot possibly comprehend the entertainment value in the fabulousness of Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd, who is possibly the sexiest man alive- with exception of my Kevin (psht). 

So Mondays are pretty much no fun for me. My saving grace is I don't have class of Friday (ever) so only three days left before the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment