Today is Chris's 19th Birthday. He is old and fabulous, but more importantly- he can purchase me tobacco when we go on our road trip to Alaska!! I'm pretty excited about it. I was a little sad, because I missed out on helping to make Chris's birthday cake. I left early to see my parents.
This morning I went to class like every other day. Plus: My last class of the day (Texas- I mean American- History) was cancelled. So I decided I could drive home tonight because I don't have Friday classes. I'm going home again this weekend so I can work in my mother's flower shop and make some extra money. It should be good.
I'm driving and driving and driving... Finally I arrive, and what do I find? Not my home at all. My parents have turned my home into a show home. It's disgusting. My old bedroom is now a "craft" room, whatever that means. Pretty much my mom turned it into her closet. There are shelves of shit, a couch and dozens of pictures of my sister and her family. Disgusted? Me too. Not that my sister's family isn't gorgeous, but they don't have that ginger flair (none of them are ginger). The cool thing though is that my parents made an awesome theater room that is really neat. Very ginger.
I'm getting really excited because in exactly one week I will be in Woooo-oooostah with my boyfriend (who went to the gym today). I'm so glad it is the weekend so that I can get less sick and think about Kevin and how much fun we are going to have in Woooo-oooostah together. For now I'm just going to have be content watching Weeds on my parents couch.
Quote of the day: "If you were a lesbian ginger- you would be unstoppable"
Quote of the day: "If you were a lesbian ginger- you would be unstoppable"
Thanks Chirs. Happy Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment