Today was uneventful overall, with the exception of the new Glee season starting. It was a good episode, but I noticed a lack of gingers. The creeper news guy with the fro is KIND of a ginger, except he is more of a day walker. For those of you who don't watch South Park, a day walker is someone with red hair, but no freckles. I think it is the freckles that bring the sparkling personality. Also the ginger guidance counselor is pretty neat, and by neat I mean OCD, but she is really cute and likable. However, she was not in tonights episode at all, which I found disturbing.
So today I planned ALL of my outfits for visiting Kevin. They are really cute and fashionable thanks to my sister allowing me to borrow her cowboy boots, with the promise I would A. bring them back and B. keep them in impeccable condition. I promise I will, they are super cute and I wouldn't hurt them. So anyway, I was a super excellent person today and started packing my suitcase, so that I am prepared for my trip.
But other than that, I didn't do much today except go to class and CVS and Chick Fil A (I didn't get anything but my friends did because they like food) and we TRIED to go to our favorite hookah bar, BUT it was closed :(... it is upsetting. My world of ginger isn't very eventful today. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment