So I've decided to make my blog less about how pathetic I am and more about how awesome it is to be a ginger. Gingers are constantly making an impact in the world. Just today, me and my two gay boyfriends (Blake and Chris) went to go be fatties (or me and Blake rather) and buy pecan pie, when what caught our eye but a photograph of recent Leadership Award Recipients. Guess what?? Two out of five leaders are gingers. Amazing, I know.
Now I know what your thinking- having pale skin is a huge sacrifice to make just to be a leader. But to be honest, I have grown to love my pastey complexion. First of all, it has never stopped me from landing boys. For example: my boyfriend is tan and gorgeous (and allergic to freckles) but we can put our racial differences aside so we can share each other's love. I think that overcoming sunburns is a little sacrifice in the name of man kind. We may have to wear SPF 85, but we over come that just so that we can pave the way for other people who are struggling to follow in our foot steps.
More good news: I'm not sick (so much) today. Yay cough medicine!! ALSO, today I officially beat my boyfriends high score on Fall Down (my score is 285 and Kevin's in 284). Another great accomplishment by a ginger. sigh We'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment