Monday, October 4, 2010

Just sitting here eating BlueBell

So today was a Monday. And by a Monday, I mean a Monday. I slept in, went to class, took a math test. My last class starts at 5:25 at night, which is pretty late in my opinion. I walk up to the science building with the endlessly long name I can never remember. A ray of sunshine: I see one of my classmates exiting the building to leave. "Did I miss class?" I ask myself, and look at my clock. Nope. "Is it cancelled??!!!" My heart starts pounding as I walk up to the building in excitement. Alas, my classmate informs me that she doesn't feel like going to class and if I could talk notes for her, that would be really great. Lame. If only I were less driven and more lazy, I would have never got up from my nap to go to class in the first place.

So I sit through over an hour of biology. On Wednesdays, I really enjoy this class- but on Mondays, it is close to torture. I exit the class and practically sprint out of the building, trying to distance myself quickly from my source of boredom. I meet up with Chris and Blake, they've already eaten, but Chris has a genius idea. We both buy a pint of ice cream. Now he wolfed his down, I don't blame him, but I saved mine for this very moment when I could safely engorge myself in the safety and seclusion of my room. Also, we went to the gym, so I don't feel that bad.

Anyway, lately I haven't had any ginger happenings. Except my BFF Mark informs me that in the next Spiderman movie they are getting rid of that horrible blonde woman and replacing her with a real redhead (the one from Easy A). I'm pretty excited about it, even though I don't particularly like the Spiderman movies. However, I have noticed that it is simply impossible to dye a non-redhead's hair red. It always just looks a little off. Perhaps that is why I don't like the Spiderman movies. It's not the bad acting, or the stupid plot structure, it's the fact that the woman who plays Mary Jane has a terrible dye job, and subconsciously- it offends me.

I think I will put it out of my mind, lest I upset myself again, and enjoy my ice cream in peace.

1 comment:

  1. Except that the girl from Easy A isn't a natural red head. I saw her on Chelsea Lately. Ohhhhhhh.....suuuuccckkkkssss for you.

    ReplyDelete