Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's that time of year again...

And this time I do mean the holiday season!! Now usually, when I get into the holiday season, I push Thanksgiving out of my mind and move straight onto the Christmas movies... this year is no exception!

It all began about two weeks ago with Chris in Walmart. We wandered about the Christmas tree section... but my Christmas fever had not begun, mostly because of one Santa hat. It was heavy so I was intrigued and put it on my head. I pushed the button on the side and the hat began to sing and dance with such enthusiasm that I got whipped in the eye with a bell on the point of the hat. That ruined my Christmas joy...

But then, last night at my sister's, I had to hold myself back from watching Love Actually, one of my favorite Christmas movies. I decided I would not watch my first Christmas movie of the season alone, baby sitting a sleeping Jack, while my sister was out watching Harry Potter (which was excellent).

Tonight however, I could not escape Christmas. Elf, a movie I never appreciated until now, came onto USA and I could not resist the pull of Christmas joy. So I got right into it, taking a Facebook quiz which decided my soul's Christmas song is Jingle Bells. I can't wait to get home for Thanksgiving where I will have a plethora of movies to watch.

But onto Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1. It was the best Harry Potter movie to date. I loved it, they stuck right to the books and ignored those plots holes they created for themselves in the last couple movies. I can't wait to see it again with Kevin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment